Date: Dos and Dont's
This Relationship A Starter
About Each Other
Makes a Great Partner
What Makes A Great
In one of our weekly questions we asked, "What
makes a great boy/girlfriend?" We then compiled all the responses
and created a list of our favorites!
- Someone who knows what you need before you say
- Someone who knows when to laugh and when to cry.
- Someone who truly listens when you have something
- Someone that's there for you during the good
and bad times.
- Someone who is caring.
- Someone who loves you with all their heart and
- Someone who is interested in reality and not
as a fashion display.
- Someone who is honest.
- Someone you can trust them like a sibling, confide
in like a friend but most of all, love as the great lover they
- Someone who is open and responsive.
- Someone who is never critical and ill-tempered
in respect to your needs.
- Someone who knows when things have to be compromised
in the relationship.
- Someone who understands listening is a key, but
using what is heard is even more important.
- Someone who's there for you no matter what.
- Someone who is trustful.
- Someone who is a friend.
- Someone who gives a shoulder to cry on.
- Someone with a great sense of humor.
- Someone who has things in common with you.
- Someone who takes time to listen and enjoy you
for who you are and tries not to make you something else.
- Someone with a constant open ear, open heart,
and open mind to accept and love people for who the really are.
- Someone who will always be there to support your
ideas without argument and love you for everything that you are.
- Someone that can get a point across without yelling.
- Someone that remembers all the cute stupid stuff
- Someone that has a personality with qualities
you don't have yourself, but admire greatly in them.
- Someone who realizes you're two separate people,
and appreciates the differences.
- Someone who can sense a mood problem, and not
take it personally.
- Someone who understands the difference between
PMS, and a real problem.
- Someone who can make you happy when your sad.
- Someone who tells you the truth even if you don't
want to hear it.
- Someone who will not hurt you intentionally.
- Someone who is a sweet, romantic person who cherishes
you no matter what.
- Someone that you can laugh with.
- Someone who you can feel comfortable with and
that you don't care what kind of weird stuff they see you do because
you know they will still love you no matter what.
- Someone who will love you in spite of your little
- Someone that would do anything to show how much
- Someone who is a great pal, a great kisser, and
a great lover!
- Someone who allows you to be yourself around
- Someone who will respect you.
- Someone who cherishes your hopes and is kind
to your dreams.
- Someone who knows you're not perfect, but treats
you as though you are.
- Someone who listens with their heart and is your
source of inspiration.